Mango Ice Cream
This Mango Ice Cream is a guaranteed hit this summer. This easy homemade recipe is sweet, super creamy and has a delicious zing from the mango which will leave you wanting more.
A cup of chopped mangoes
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp gelatine
A pinch of salt
½ cup of sugar
2 cups of milk
2 tbsp water
- Puree 3 tbsp sugar and mangoes in a mixer.
- Take a microwave-proof bowl and sprinkle the gelatine on it. Do not mix. Microwave for 10 seconds.
- Microwave the sugar and milk for 3 minutes in another microwave-proof bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar and gelatin solution into the milk. Stir until dissolved. Allow it to cool.
- Add the pureed mango along with the vanilla essence. Mix. Freeze until firm. Serve.
- Tip: If you want creamier ice cream, add ¼ cup cream.
Don’t Miss: Mocha Truffle Cake
Shristi is an avid reader, recipe developer and wellness enthusiast. She’s probably making a mess in her kitchen right now.