Egg Bhurji Maggi
This is a classic recipe that requires eight ingredients.
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 large tomato finely chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 pack of Maggi noodles
Heat oil in a wok and saute the onions. Add green chillies and tomatoes once the onions turn light brown and soft. Continue to saute until the tomato softens.
Gradually mix in the beaten eggs and mix using a fork until well combined. Add salt and keep aside.
In another wok, cook Maggi noodles as per packet instructions. Add the noodles to the egg bhurji mix and give it a good stir.
Remove in serving bowls and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
- Add tri-coloured peppers to increase the fiber content and vitamin C. This will also make your noodles flavourful and delicious.
- Replace green chillies with dry red chillies (chopped). Add 5-6 curry leaves while sauteeing the onions and tomatoes. Garnish the noodles with a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice for an Authentic Indian Egg Maggi Recipe.